Red shirts, Red shorts and Red socks
Amber shirts, Black shorts and Black socks
Kimberely Park, Newport
Albion Rovers AFC were founded in 1937 so last season was our 80th Anniversary the club was founded by a group of Scottish Miners from Coatbridge who named the club after their local Scottish team.
We have a long history but to keep it short we played for eight seasons in the Welsh League and so after a gap of thirteen years we have won promotion to the Welsh League again.
The club runs four senior teams on a Saturday and on Sundays we have a very successful Veterans Team plus we have six girls teams and boys teams from Under 18s down to Under 7s so we are probably the largest club in Gwent and growing all the time.
Last season we invested as a club several thousand pounds installing a new barrier around our second pitch at our ground and we are planning to convert the two tennis courts to a 3G floodlit training area and our new café which adjoins our clubhouse is almost finished so lots of projects planned and nearing completion at the club.
We are all looking forward to playing in the Welsh League and travelling to new venues.
213 Malpas Road
|Jordan Louis Tadman|
|Scot George Hood|
|Alexander James Sim|
|Joshua Andrew Slocombe|