1. Only clubs in Membership, and at the discretion of the League Management Committee, Clubs who have been previous members, may take part.
2. All matches to be played on a Sunday, or during midweek.
3. All matches to be played on the registered ground of the Club, unless otherwise approved by the League Management Committee.
4. All players can compete in the Youth Division following their 16th birthday but players must be under the age of 19 years on 31st August each year to play in that season's competition. The player’s date of birth must be recorded on the players registration form, and players may only be registered by one Club at any time, in the Competition.
5. There shall be three Match Officials appointed, whose fees shall be in accordance with League rule 26.
6. Clubs shall pay an Annual subscription fee of £100.
7. Results must be conveyed to the League Secretary in writing and to the Fixtures Secretary by telephone in accordance with League rules.
8. The League Management Committee shall have full jurisdiction over all matters appertaining to the Competition, and their decision will be final.
9. Fines will be at the discretion of the management committee, who, taking into account all the circumstances may refer to League Rule 30 for guidance if considered appropriate.
The above rules to be read in conjunction with the remainder of the rules of The Welsh Football League.