Llwydcoed travelled to the Gen Quip ground knowing they had to be on top form to gain a result and they did just that defensively mostly but still a deserved point.




AFC Llwydcoed Management Team of Matthew Driscoll and Lewis Holder were still without injured players Corey Leighton and Elliot Morris and new signing Corey Roberts, Andrew Evans and suspended player Ross Daniels.  Cori Mabey, Craig Williams and Gabriel Williams received the call.




The opening minutes saw the Llwydcoed defenders Liam Jones and Levi Jones stop the threat of Port's Tom Blizzard and Dylan Llewellyn and they attacked the Port defence through Cori Mabey his footwork saw a Port defender foul him for Llwydcoed to win a free kick.  Up stepped Morgan Andrew to strike his shot low into the bottom corner in the seventh minute.  The Port response was to attack through Jack Underwood and Conor Harris, the Llwydcoed defenders Gabriel Williams, Luke Davies and goalkeeper Brett Davies matched them.  Port had chances but no equaliser.  The Llwydcoed midfield of  Lewis Holder, Jordan Ellis and Morgan Andrews were stopping the Port midfield of Conor Harris, Ryan Morgan and Craig Williams was an excellent outlet turning defence into attack.




HT 1 – 0




The Port started the second half dominating, they began to overrun  the Llwydcoed shape who began to give away too many free kicks.  The pressure finally told and Port's Jack Underwood scored in the 52nd minute with a header the pressure by Port was on boiling point.  The Llwydcoed players kept their shape but there was no physical outlet in their attacks they just kept on defending attack after attack.  The hosts quality was evident with some testing deliveries they pushed the Llwydcoed defence midfield back further and further but the Llwydcoed players brilliantly led by Lewis Holder kept working non stop.  They had a few attacks but compared to Port was incomparable.  Port introduced their substitute Morgan Thomas who began to pick out Port players but the danger was cleared.  Llwydcoed introduced their substitutes in new signing Scott Griffiths and Callum Henry to see out the match.  The final whistle blew with Llwydcoed still  defending and this superb team effort saw them gain a point.