Llwydcoed gained a point with a late late equaliser in the 94th Minute after Jordan Ellis finally found a way through the Dinas defence and goalkeeper Ryan Fleming who had made an amazing save two minutes earlier from Liam Jones tipping the ball over the bar.




Both teams had been unable to play in previous weeks due to the torrential rainfall thankfully Llwydcoed's ground was playable just.




The AFC Llwydcoed Manager Mr Matthew Driscoll was forced into a late change with Lewis Holder picking up an injury in the warm up Gabriel Williams moved into defence with Levi Jones stepping  up into midfield.



The match began with Dinas showing excellent movement the introduction of several new players was evident the warning signs were there early doors with James Marr, Paolo Marenghi causing problems with the Llwydcoed defence Luke Davies, Andrew Evans, Gabriel Williams and Liam Jones were the ones under pressure.  When Llwydcoed had the ball they could not create any moves Dinas were rewarded for the pressure and  Reuben Bryl scored a screamer, Dinas new look team were pulling all the strings and Llwydcoed were forced to substitute their goalkeeper Brett Davies through injury Luke Davies taking over Scott Griffiths slotting in.  As the first half drew to a close Llwydcoed did gain some possession winning a few corners but no equaliser Dinas were playing the more controlled  football and deserved their 0-1 goal advantage at half time the early substitutes did not help the situation.




HT 0-1




The second half began with the Llwydcoed supporters hoping for a big improvement from their team.  Dinas set out the shape looking to maintain their one goal advantage their defenders Nicholas Hill, and Andrew Townsend were able to stop any threat from  Llwydcoed.  Dinas were forced into a substitution with their striker Paolo Marenghi injured Tomos Edwards replacing him whose supporters began to believe they were going to gain a victory.  The AFC Llwydcoed Management decided on some substitutions and they introduced Callum Henry and Dylan Jones.  The link play of Callum Henry began to look  positive with Morgan Andrews creating the attacking threat helped by Craig Williams and Jordan Ellis but no goal threat.  Dinas actually should have wrapped the game up breaking clear through Tomas Edwards and Niall Chinn but Llwydcoed's stand in goalkeeper Luke Davies saved his team.  The Dinas defence were the ones doing most of the defending but they were not punished for some excellent movement by Llwydcoed's Callum Henry and Morgan Andrews the quality of passing out of defence by Llwydcoed's Andrew Evans and Scott Griffiths created more pressure on the Dinas defence but still no equaliser.  Dinas broke clear again  and Llwydcoed's saviour was their stand in goalkeeper Luke Davies saving his team.  The match entered injury time the Dinas goalkeeper Ryan Fleming pulling off a top point blank save from

 Llwydcoed's Liam Jones was that the save to gain all three points for Dinas not quite.  More pressure and Dinas failed to clear the danger and finally Llwydcoed's midfield durasell Jordan Ellis found space to score to gain a deserved draw based on never give up the fight attitude till the final whistle blows which blew seconds after the match resumed.  What an end the Llwydcoed supporters were relieved to gain a draw.