Llwydcoed gained a vital victory with this home victory with goals from Elliott Morris and Ross Daniels in each half but yet again the Llwydcoed Management  of Matthew Driscoll and Lewis Holder were not able to pick the same  consecutive team with Jordan Ellis injured and Gabriel Williams away so Junming Dong and Zak Griffiths received the call up.




The early stages saw Dinas find space in the Llwydcoed shape with Gareth Emmanuel and Mylo Case linking up the play.  The Llwydcoed defence was a different line up to last week with Christopher Bristow slotting in along side Luke Davies and Michael Davies playing out of position as full back they had to be alert as Dinas started with purpose.




Moving on from the early stages the Llwydcoed midfield began to control possession through Lewis Holder, Robert Evans and Ross Daniels.  They began to find Zak Griffiths who began to stretch the Dinas defence when Dinas did attack Llwydcoed's Christopher Bristow was on top form.  The match was in Llwydcoed's control and they were rewarded for this excellent opening spell after a series of attacks Michael Davies moved forward out of defence and picked out Elliott Morris with a sublime pass and the finish was just as good.  More good play by Llwydcoed's Lewis Holder and Ross Daniels saw Zak Griffiths create more problems for the Dinas defence whose Tom Edwards and James Marr cleared the danger.  The half time whistle blew with the hosts in the lead.




HT 1-0




The second half started with the Llwydcoed players under pressure, the Dinas players Reuben Bryl and Kieran McCarthy gaining possession some of the Llwydcoed players were actually frustrating themselves instead of showing composure and leadership this created unwanted pressure on the Llwydcoed defenders Liam Jones, Luke Davies, Christopher Bristow and Michael Davies who were on their game, this was Llwydcoed's poorest part of the game and Dinas began to find space in the Llwydcoed shape through Reuben Bryl and Vincent Shuttleworth allowing James Bloxham to move up from defence for a corner, his shot went through a me-lee of defenders and Llwydcoed's goalkeeper Andy Hargreaves pulled off a miraculous  save pushing the ball away a massive a let off for the hosts.  Both teams introduced their substitutes Callum Henry first for Llwydcoed replacing Junming Dong and after regaining their composure Zak Griffiths began to threaten again and that elusive second goal for Llwydcoed arrived with Ross Daniels shooting the ball past the Dinas goalkeeper.  Llwydcoed finalised their substitutes with Corey Maybi and Matthew Hunt playing and the final minutes to secure victory.