The Committee were provided with data advising of the fixture backlog. The Committee discussed various options and agreed as follows:
- If the home ground is not available to fulfil a fixture in respect of a postponed fixture, clubs will be allowed to find an alternative ground that complies with the Welsh League ground criteria or higher.
- Kick off times may be flexible particularly on 3g facilities
- Where clubs disagree on a midweek fixture the decision of the League will be final. Clubs are expected to cooperate with each other.
- Clubs with floodlights will be encouraged to arranged midweek fixtures.
- The League to be extended to the last Saturday in May, i.e. 28th May 2016. Youth Division will be extended until Sunday 29th May 2016
- If required, the Reserve Division will be constantly reviewed depending on the weather
The decision of the Committee was taken under Rule 14 given the exceptional circumstances.